Please read through the Instructions before getting started with your post.
As part of your programming experience, you will need to develop your skills in working with data types and declaring variables.
- Explain the concept of a variable and a constant.
- Explain the differences between variables and data types.
- Explain the need for data types and the different types available.
- Describe the general process of declaring a variable (You may use an example as part of your discussion).
- Explain the concept “Boolean.”
- (if-then-else structures and if-then).
- Provide an example you used in Python to illustrate this process.
Note: Python is weak typed language (dynamic language). Python does not support directly “Constant” or “Datatype”, the same variable can be used to store all data types.