https://academicwits.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/awlogo.png 0 0 Support https://academicwits.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/awlogo.png Support2022-06-19 07:51:502022-06-19 07:51:50Need Project Management Essay Help?
Need Project Management Essay Help?
- explain the complexities and uncertainties affecting the project management landscape,
- incorporate the characteristics and business values into the choice of Project Management Life Cycle (PMLC) models in dealing with complexities and uncertainties of projects, and
- use the Requirements Breakdown Structure (RBS) as a best fit decision model for complex projects.
- identify the core agile project management principles,
- recognize the conditions in which traditional versus agile project management should be used,
- explain the value of agile project management life cycles for managing projects, and
- anticipate and resolve potential problems from using agile project life cycles.
This unit focuses on the ways in which organizational cultures, structures, and policies can influence both the direction and the outcome of any project.
- identify agile drivers for managing organizational change, and
- distinguish between collections of PMLC models used in agile approach.
- explain the benefits and use of agile approaches for delivering projects,
- explain when to use extreme project management techniques for delivering new products,
- justify the use of and when to adapt extreme Project Management Life Cycle (PMLC) model in creating new products, and
- anticipate and resolve problems using the Extreme PMLC model.
- identify specific PMLC models to equip the sponsor, project manager, and project team make an informed decision on complex projects,
- recognize which PMLC model is the best fit to a project situation, and
- explain the benefits of using the PMLC to make the best decisions for project setup for team success.
- recognize a potentially distressed project,
- conduct a root cause analysis of a distressed project,
- implement prevention strategies for distressed projects, and
- understand and apply the intervention steps for a distressed project.
- define the multiple team (multi-team) project situation,
- assess the different types and complexities of multi-team projects, and
- explain the challenges presented by multi-team projects and develop strategies to solve them.
- recognize the Continuous Process Improvement Model (CPIM) for managing projects,
- construct the Process Quality Matrix (PQM) and Zone Map, and
- use and interpret tools for business process analysis.
- examine the business environment and its impact on project, programs and portfolios at the enterprise level,
- explain the Enterprise-Level Project Portfolio Model (EPPM),
- recognize the complexity and uncertainty or management decision making within the EPPM, and
- determine the connection between projects and the need to maximize the return from effective resource utilization.
- identify factors typically considered in selecting a foreign location for a project,
- assess the legal, political, security, geographical, economic, infrastructure, and culture issues to be considered when working in a foreign environment,
- determine the challenges likely to be encountered in a foreign environment as the economy becomes more globally integrated, and
- evaluate best practices for project management across different foreign environments.
- complete a Project Management Plan for business development, and
- choose appropriate presentation techniques to deliver a project to an organization’s steering committee.
Get Your Custom Essay Written From Scratch
We have worked on a similar problem. If you need help click order now button and submit your assignment instructions.
Just from $13/Page
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!