Enrolling for new courses?
Class, I appreciate your participation in this discussion. For this discussion, create an original post addressing the topic(s) below. Continue to follow your classmates’ posts for the remainder of the week and respond to two or more of your classmates. Your follow-up posts may add additional insights to a classmate’s opinions or may challenge posted opinions. Use examples from the readings, or from your own research to support your views as appropriate. Be sure to read the follow-up posts to your own posts and reply to any questions or requests for clarification. By the way, include the name of the person’s post you are replying to. Thanks!
Congratulations on completing over 80% of this course! Please reflect and share your educational goals. Here are some questions to serve as a catalyst for your reflection and discussion:
- Why are softskills important to your success as an information technology practitioner?
- What degree are you working toward?
- Did you change your major? If so, why?
- What benefits do you hope to achieve with your degree e.g. career advancement?
- What is your progress in accomplishing your educational goals?
- What courses are you starting next month? Why did you choose these courses?
- If you anticipate any obstacles or have any concerns, how do you plan to address them?
- Would you like to discuss your concerns with an APUS representative?
- What improvement do you recommend for the course?
- What do you recommend for students enrolling in this course for the first time?
- Faculty Only Response
Review some important links for continued program learning here at APU.
Your success is important to us. We want you to enjoy a rewarding learning experience at the university—we value you.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!